China Sales Explorer - Trial Sales Effort in China
Trial sales effort in China yields better information than months of market research
- Approach often better than costly and time-consuming China market research
- Test selling to real Chinese customers yields better information than office-based research
- Pragmatic market analysis supplements information gathered while selling
- Provides for quick identification of opportunities as well as challenges in China
- Could find real sales projects, maybe even closed sales, by program's end
- Easy three to six month program will support planning of next steps in China
The China Sales Explorer ConceptHow do you validate your product's opportunity in China? You could use market research costing anywhere from $15,000 to $35,000 and three-months' or more worth of time. Of course you'd still have to digest the nicely bound report and decide what to do next. At China Sage Consultants, our impatience with "analysis paralysis" and business development experience have driven us to subscribe to a different approach.
We know the best information comes from selling face-to-face to prospective customers, meeting with industry players, discussions with government institutions and so on. This is why we've designed our China Sales Explorer (CSE) trial sales effort program. CSE provides the insight you require before making big decisions on how to proceed in China. CSE is a good way to walk - not crawl - before running in China. For CSE, we'll use our existing sales resources to test sell your product. We'll meet with prospective buyers and others in the industry to fully understand how they view your offering. Unlike market research, we'll do this as salespeople attempting to actually sell your product.
After a run time of three to six months, you will have a quality understanding of your product’s opportunity. With a little good fortune, you may even have a closed sale or two. When you need more than a nicely bound collection of facts, figures and pie charts, consider our China Sales Explorer program. For less than the cost of typical market research, we can provide you a pragmatic view of your opportunity in China as well as good ideas on how to pursue it.
Contact us to design a China Sales Explorer program right for your company.